Translate

Saturday 30 January 2016

A new day is dawningc

This is my entry for the challenge 'a new day is dawning '.  The phrase 'no pain ,no gain' springs to mind, or, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. And I did. I had 20 attempts but was determined to try and get it right. I'm not sure what I have done with my gelli plate. I've only used it twice and was very careful about cleaning and storage. However every time I took a print for the reflection I got marks or bubbles. It was like a game of solitaire........I can do better next time. I have unfortunately run out of time so this is the best of the bunch as they say.

2 comments:

  1. Blimey! 20 goes! Well done for persevering - the end result is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet, I was getting very frustrated with it all. I couldn't believe the problems I had with the gelli plate.

    ReplyDelete